Home Research Achievements Publication

Publication

Total : 317 [ 10 / 32 pages ]
No. Title Author Date Journal Abstract
227 Single- and mixture toxicity of three organic UV-filters, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, octocrylene, and avobenzone on Daphnia magna Park, C.-B., Jang JY, Kim S., Kim Y.J Mar-03-2017 Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety
226 Still challenging: the ecological function of the cyanobacterial toxin microcystin - What we know so far Omidi, A., Esterhuizen-Londt, M., Pflugmacher, S. May-22-2017 Toxin Reviews
225 Direct writing of a conducting polymer pattern in aqueous solution by using an ultrashort laser pulse N.Agarwal, H.Ryu, M.Mangang, W.Pfleging, JT Kim Aug-07-2017 RSC Advances
224 Introducing the slime mold graph repository M Dirnberger, K Mehlhorn and T Mehlhorn Jun-07-2017 Journal of Physics
223 Near-surface effects on the controlled motion of magnetotactic bacteria I.Khalil, A.Tabak, T.Hageman, M.Ewis, M.Pichel, M.Mitwally, N.El-Din, L.Abelmann, M.Sitti May-29-2017 Robotics and Automation
222 Microfabrication and Magnetic Particle Spectrometry of Magnetic Discs P.Löthman, T.Janson, Y.Klein, A.Blaudszun, M.Ledwig, L.Abelmann Jul-11-2017 International Journal on Magnetic Particle Imaging
221 Vimentin levels and Serine 71 phosphorylation in the control of cell-matrix adhesions, migration speed, and shape of transformed human fibroblasts Terriac, E. Coceano, G. Mavajian, Z. Hageman, T.A.G. Christ, A.F. Testa, I. Lautenschläger, F. And Gad, A.K.B. Jan-27-2017 Cells
220 Temperature dependence of the energy barrier and switching field of magnetic islands with perpendicular anisotropy Jeroen de Vries, Thijs Bolhuis, Leon Abelmann Sep-29-2017 New Journal of Physics
219 Magnetic Particle Spectrometry of Fe 3 O 4 Multi-granule Nanoclusters L Pan, BC Park, M Ledwig, L Abelmann, YK Kim Nov-01-2017 IEEE transactions on magnetics
218 Imidazole based ionenes, their blends with PBI-OO and applicability as membrane in a vanadium Redox flow battery I. Strużyńska-Pirona, M. Jung, Ar. Maljuschc, O. Conradic, S. Kim, J. Jang, H. Kim, Y. Kwon, S. Nam, D. Henkensmeier Nov-01-2017 Eur. Polym. J.