Environmental Safety Research Field ※The Task Force is in operation to select research topics
Background and growth potential of core research fields
- Increase in importance of environmental safety such as chemical misuse / abuse, environmental pollution and fine dust human body all over the world
- At present, countries around the world are introducing and expanding their own regulations
- The EU has the highest level of research capacity in the area of environmental safety.
- Also, the level of EU-related regulations on environmental safety is very strong.
- The Korea Institute of Science and Technology European Research Center establishes a network with various environmental and safety related research institutes in the EU, enabling efficient research cooperation in related fields.
- It is possible to create outstanding research results by concentrating research capacity of European institutes.
Drafting Key Research Topics
Development of AOP based newly discovered Biomarkers Monitoring – Ecotox-on-chip (Ecotox system) for future predictive ecotoxicology