Environmental safety group contribute to protection of human health and the environment from hazardous chemicals and their mixtures and enhance national competitiveness of chemicals industry by fostering chemical trade and ensuring high safety standards for its products.
- Development of Rapid Chemical Analysis and Metabolomics Monitoring
- - Monitoring of environmental contaminants using POCIS and HPLC-MS
- Analysis of recalcitrant organic pollutants
- Alternative Ecotoxicity Assessment
- - Alternative toxicity testing for assessment of chemicals and its mixtures
- Low dose effects of chemicals for chronic toxicity
- HTS based 3D Cell on a chip fabrication
- Computational Toxicology
- - Prediction of mixture toxicity using advanced computer models
- In silico approaches as alternatives to animal tests
- We follow the route "From Science to Regulation" to combine R&D and Industry.
|Mokhamad Khamdan||Research Assistant||+49-(0)681-9382-101|
|Brenda Tenou Meupea||Research Assistant||+49-(0)681-9382-101|
|Atanaz Shams||Research Assistant||+49-(0)681-9382-101|