Home Research Achievements Publication

Publication

Total : 317 [ 7 / 32 pages ]
No. Title Author Date Journal Abstract
257 Kinetics of orbitally shaken particles constrained to two dimensions D.Ipparthi, T.Hageman, N.Cambier, M.Sitti, M.Dorigo, L.Abelmann, M.Mastrangeli Oct-22-2018 Physical Review E
256 Quasi-SMILES-Based Nano-Quantitative Structure−Activity Relationship Model to Predict the Cytotoxicity of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes to Human Lung Cells T.Trinh, J.Choi, H.Jeon, H.Byun, T.Yoon, JW.Kim Feb-14-2018 Chemical Research in Toxicoology
255 Prediction of Synergistic Toxicity of Binary Mixtures toVibrio f ischeri Based on Biomolecular Interaction Networks JW.Kim, Max Fischer, V.Helms Sep-27-2018 Chemical Research in Toxicoology
254 Evaluation of Exposure Assessment Tools under REACH: Part II—Higher Tier Tools EG Lee, J.Lamb, N.Savic, I.Basinas, B.Gasic, C.Jung, M.Kashon, JW Kim, M.Tischer, M.Tongeren, D.Vernez, M.Harper Dec-09-2018 Annals of Work Exposures and Health
253 Evaluation of Exposure Assessment Tools under REACH: Part I—Tier 1 Tools EG Lee, J.Lamb, N.Savic, I.Basinas, B.Gasic, C.Jung, M.Kashon, JW Kim, M.Tischer, M.Tongeren, D.Vernez, M.Harper Dec-09-2018 Annals of Work Exposures and Health
252 Vegetables cultivated with exposure to pure and naturally occurring β-N-methylamino-L-alanine (BMAA) via irrigation M.Esterhuizen-Londt, S.Pflugmacher Nov-26-2018 Environmental Research
251 Toxicity and Toxin Composition of Microcystis aeruginosa from Wangsong Reservoir M Esterhuizen-Londt, S Baik, KS Kwon, MH Ha, H Oh, S Pflugmacher Oct-17-2018 Toxicology and Environmental Health Sciences
250 Photocatalytic degradation of microcystin-LR by modified high-energy {001} titanium dioxide: Kinetics and mechanism study of HF8 L.Wu, S.Pflugmacher, A.Yang, M Esterhuizen-Londt Sep-27-2018 Journal of Earth Sciences & Environmental Studies
249 Bioinspired designs, molecular premise and tools for evaluating the ecological importance of antimicrobial peptides EL.Ongey, S.Pflugmacher, P.Neubauer Jul-10-2018 Pharmaceuticals
248 Fate of enrofloxacin in lake sediment: Biodegradation, transformation product identification, and ecotoxicological implications T.Ferreira, M.Esterhuizen-Londt, M.Zaiat, S.Pflugmacher May-31-2018 Soil & Sediment Contamination